To view and manage your scheduled queries, click on the Scheduled Queries icon in your left-hand resource panel (screenshot below).
View scheduled queries
After clicking through, you will see all of your scheduled queries as well as some high-level information on each query.
- Query status - lets you know whether the most recent scheduled job executed successfully or failed.
- Summary - if a query failed, this displays the reason why.
- Frequency - how often the query will execute.
- Destination Dataset - the dataset in which the results of the scheduled query will be saved.
Manage scheduled queries
By clicking on the ⋮ icon to the left of your query, you can manage your scheduled queries:
- Run Now - Execute the query immediately.
- Open Query - Open your scheduled query in a new tab.
- Update Scheduled Query - Open your Query Scheduler Settings for the selected query to make any changes.
- Disable - Stop your query from running as scheduled.
- Delete - Remove the query from your list of scheduled queries.
Audit your query
Click on a scheduled query's name to view more details on its run history and configuration.
Under "Run History", you'll see a list of all previous executions of that scheduled job, including the time, duration, and status of that query.
Click on "Audit" next to a scheduled job to view the logs for that query.
Click on "Configuration" to view the query scheduler settings for that job.
This includes information such as the schedule interval, destination dataset, and the SQL itself.